Definitions of vocal:
- adjective: full of the sound of voices
Example: "A playground vocal with the shouts and laughter of children"
- adjective: having or using the power to produce speech or sound
Example: "Vocal organs"
- adjective: relating to or designed for or using the singing voice
Example: "Vocal technique"
- adjective: using the voice in speech
Example: "Vocal communication"
- adjective: using the voice in song
Example: "Vocal music"
- adjective: given to expressing yourself freely or insistently
Example: "A vocal assembly"
Search for vocal at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse