Definitions of Vietnamese:
- noun: the Mon-Khmer language spoken in Vietnam
- noun: a native or inhabitant of Vietnam
- adjective: of or relating to or characteristic of the people of Vietnam
Example: "Vietnamese boat people"
- adjective: of or relating to the vietnamese language
Example: "Vietnamese tones"
- adjective: of or relating to Vietnam
Example: "The Vietnamese countryside"
Search for Vietnamese at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse