Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of vet:
- noun: a person who has served in the armed forces
- noun: a doctor who practices veterinary medicine
- verb: examine carefully
Example: "Someone should vet this report before it goes out"
- verb: work as a veterinarian
Example: "She vetted for the farms in the area for many years"
- verb: provide veterinary care for
- verb: provide (a person) with medical care
Search for vet at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...