Definitions of vagabond:
- noun: anything that resembles a vagabond in having no fixed place
Example: "Pirate ships were vagabonds of the sea"
- noun: a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
- verb: move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
Example: "Roving vagabonds"
- adjective: wandering aimlessly without ties to a place or community
Example: "Led a vagabond life"
- adjective: continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another
Search for vagabond at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse