Definitions of upper:
- noun: piece of leather that forms the part of a shoe or boot above the sole
- noun: the higher of two berths
- noun: a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
- adjective: higher in place or position
Example: "The upper bunk"
- adjective: superior in rank or accomplishment
Example: "The upper half of the class"
- adjective: the topmost one of two
Search for upper at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse