Announcing the RhymeZone Poetry Prize. Deadline is February 1!
Read and comment on a recent entry: Autumn Leaves Swirl Down the Trees
Definitions of unsettled:
- adjective: not yet settled
Example: "Unsettled territory"
- adjective: not settled or established
Example: "An unsettled lifestyle"
- adjective: still in doubt
Example: "An unsettled issue"
- adjective: lacking order or stability
Example: "These unsettled times"
- adjective: subject to change
Example: "Unsettled weather with rain and hail and sunshine coming one right after the other"
Search for unsettled at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster
Copyright © 2015 Datamuse