Definitions of unreliable:
- adjective: lacking a sense of responsibility
- adjective: not worthy of reliance or trust
Example: "In the early 1950s computers were large and expensive and unreliable"
- adjective: dangerously unstable and unpredictable
Example: "An unreliable trestle"
- adjective: not to be trusted
- adjective: liable to be erroneous or misleading
Search for unreliable at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse