Definitions of uniform:
- noun: clothing of distinctive design worn by members of a particular group as a means of identification
- verb: provide with uniforms
Example: "The guards were uniformed"
- adjective: evenly spaced
Example: "At regular (or uniform) intervals"
- adjective: always the same; showing a single form or character in all occurrences
Example: "A street of uniform tall white buildings"
- adjective: the same throughout in structure or composition
- adjective: not differentiated
Search for uniform at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse