Definitions of unbroken:
- adjective: not subdued or trained for service or use
Example: "Unbroken colts"
- adjective: not broken; whole and intact; in one piece
Example: "Fortunately the other lens is unbroken"
- adjective: (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
Example: "Unbroken promises"
- adjective: marked by continuous or uninterrupted extension in space or time or sequence
Example: "Cars in an unbroken procession"
- adjective: (of farmland) not plowed
Example: "Unbroken land"
Search for unbroken at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse