Definitions of Twin:
- noun: a waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho
- noun: either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- noun: (astrology) a person who is born while the sun in in Gemini
- noun: a duplicate copy
- verb: grow as twins
Example: "Twin crystals"
- verb: duplicate or match
Example: "The polished surface twinned his face and chest in reverse"
- verb: give birth to twins
- verb: bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- adjective: very similar
Search for Twin at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...