Synonyms / Related
Definitions of turn over:
- verb: do business worth a certain amount of money
- verb: cause to move around a center so as to show another side of
- verb: move by turning over or rotating
Example: "Turn over on your left side"
- verb: turn from an upright or normal position
- verb: turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse
Example: "Turn over the pancakes"
- verb: cause to overturn from an upright or normal position
- verb: think about carefully; weigh
- verb: turn up, loosen, or remove earth
Example: "Turn over the soil for aeration"
- verb: place into the hands or custody of
Search for turn over at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...