Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of turn on:
- verb: produce suddenly or automatically
Example: "Turn on the charm"
- verb: become hostile towards
- verb: cause to operate by flipping a switch
Example: "Turn on the stereo"
- verb: get high, stoned, or drugged
- verb: cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb: stimulate sexually
- verb: be contingent on
Search for turn on at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...