Definitions of travel:
- noun: the act of going from one place to another
Example: "He enjoyed selling but he hated the travel"
- noun: self-propelled movement
- noun: a movement through space that changes the location of something
- verb: travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
- verb: change location; move, travel, or proceed
Example: "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"
- verb: undergo transportation as in a vehicle
Example: "We travelled North on Rte. 508"
- verb: make a trip for pleasure
- verb: undertake a journey or trip
- verb: travel upon or across
Example: "Travel the oceans"
Search for travel at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse