Definitions of trash:
- noun: worthless people
- noun: amphetamine used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- noun: worthless material that is to be disposed of
- noun: nonsensical talk or writing
- verb: dispose of (something useless or old)
Example: "Trash these old chairs"
- verb: express a totally negative opinion of
Search for trash at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse