Definitions of total:
- noun: the whole amount
- noun: a quantity obtained by addition
- verb: add up in number or quantity
- verb: determine the sum of
- adjective: including everything
Example: "The total amount owed"
- adjective: complete in extent or degree and in every particular
Example: "A total eclipse"
- adjective: without conditions or limitations
Example: "A total ban"
- adjective: constituting the full quantity or extent; complete
Example: "A total failure"
Search for total at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2014 Datamuse