Definitions of titular:
- adjective: of or associated with or bearing a title signifying status or function
Example: "Titular dignitaries"
- adjective: derived from a title
Example: "Performed well in the titular (or title) role"
- adjective: of or associated with or bearing a title signifying nobility
Example: "Of titular rank"
- adjective: of or relating to a legal title to something
Example: "Titulary rights"
- adjective: being such in name only
Example: "The nominal (or titular) head of his party"
Search for titular at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse