Definitions of tickle:
- noun: the act of tickling
- noun: a cutaneous sensation often resulting from light stroking
- verb: touch (a body part) lightly so as to excite the surface nerves and cause uneasiness, laughter, or spasmodic movements
- verb: touch or stroke lightly
Example: "The grass tickled her calves"
- verb: feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #11616)
Search for tickle at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse