Definitions of thumb:
- noun: the part of a glove that provides a covering for the thumb
- noun: the thick short innermost digit of the forelimb
- noun: a convex molding having a cross section in the form of a quarter of a circle or of an ellipse
- verb: feel or handle with the fingers
- verb: look through a book or other written material
Example: "He thumbed through the report"
- verb: travel by getting free rides from motorists
Search for thumb at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse