Definitions of thatch:
- noun: a house roof made with a plant material (as straw)
- noun: hair resembling thatched roofing material
- noun: plant stalks used as roofing material
- noun: an English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718)
- verb: cover with thatch
Example: "Thatch the roofs"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #19925)
Search for thatch at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse