Definitions of Thai:
- noun: a branch of the Tai languages
- noun: a native or inhabitant of Thailand
- adjective: of or relating to Thailand
Example: "The Thai border with Laos"
- adjective: of or relating to the languages of the Thai people
Example: "Thai tones"
- adjective: of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people
Example: "Different Thai tribes live in the north"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #7449)
Search for Thai at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse