Synonyms / Related
Definitions of territorial:
- noun: a territorial military unit
- noun: nonprofessional soldier member of a territorial military unit
- adjective: of or relating to the local vicinity
Example: "Territorial waters"
- adjective: displaying territoriality; defending a territory from intruders
Example: "Territorial behavior"
- adjective: of or relating to a territory
Example: "The territorial government of the Virgin Islands"
Search for territorial at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...