Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of terminal:
- noun: station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods
- noun: a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves
- noun: electronic equipment consisting of a device providing access to a computer; has a keyboard and display
- adjective: relating to or occurring in a term or fixed period of time
Example: "Terminal examinations"
- adjective: of or relating to or situated at the ends of a delivery route
Example: "Freight pickup is a terminal service"
- adjective: causing or ending in or approaching death
Example: "A terminal patient"
- adjective: being or situated at an end
Example: "Terminal buds on a branch"
- adjective: occurring at or forming an end or termination
Example: "Terminal leave"
Search for terminal at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...