Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of teaser:
- noun: a device for teasing wool
Example: "A teaser is used to disentangle the fibers"
- noun: an attention-getting opening presented at the start of a television show
- noun: an advertisement that offers something free in order to arouse customers' interest
- noun: a worker who teases wool
- noun: someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
- noun: a flat at each side of the stage to prevent the audience from seeing into the wings
- noun: a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution
Search for teaser at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...