Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of target:
- noun: sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- noun: a reference point to shoot at
- noun: the location of the target that is to be hit
- noun: a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
Example: "The target of a manhunt"
- noun: the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- verb: intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
Search for target at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...