Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of tangible:
- adjective: perceptible by the senses especially the sense of touch
Example: "Skin with a tangible roughness"
- adjective: (of especially business assets) having physical substance and intrinsic monetary value
Example: "Tangible property like real estate"
- adjective: capable of being perceived by the senses or the mind; especially capable of being handled or touched or felt
- adjective: possible to be treated as fact
Example: "Tangible evidence"
- adjective: having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses
Example: "Surrounded by tangible objects"
Search for tangible at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Descriptive words for tangible (New!)