Definitions of tangible:
- adjective: perceptible by the senses especially the sense of touch
Example: "Skin with a tangible roughness"
- adjective: (of especially business assets) having physical substance and intrinsic monetary value
Example: "Tangible property like real estate"
- adjective: capable of being perceived by the senses or the mind; especially capable of being handled or touched or felt
- adjective: possible to be treated as fact
Example: "Tangible evidence"
- adjective: having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses
Example: "Surrounded by tangible objects"
Search for tangible at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse