Synonyms / Related
Definitions of take on:
- verb: take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- verb: accept as a challenge
- verb: admit into a group or community
- verb: take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- verb: contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle
Search for take on at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...
Tip: Use RhymeZone to brainstorm synonyms and related words!
Copyright © 2017 Datamuse