Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of syndicate:
- noun: a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
- noun: a news agency that sells features or articles or photographs etc. to newspapers for simultaneous publication
- noun: an association of companies for some definite purpose
- verb: sell articles, television programs, or photos to several publications or independent broadcasting stations
- verb: organize into or form a syndicate
- verb: join together into a syndicate
Example: "The banks syndicated"
Search for syndicate at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...