Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of swab:
- noun: cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle; for cleaning floors
- noun: implement consisting of a small piece of cotton that is used to apply medication or cleanse a wound or obtain a specimen of a secretion
- verb: wash with a swab or a mop
Example: "Swab the ship's decks"
- verb: apply (usually a liquid) to a surface
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #39083)
Search for swab at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...