Definitions of succession:
- noun: acquisition of property by descent or by will
- noun: the action of following in order
- noun: a group of people or things arranged or following in order
Example: "A succession of stalls offering soft drinks"
- noun: (ecology) the gradual and orderly process of change in an ecosystem brought about by the progressive replacement of one community by another until a stable climax is established
- noun: a following of one thing after another in time
Search for succession at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse