Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of structure:
- noun: a thing constructed; a complex construction or entity
Example: "The structure consisted of a series of arches"
- noun: the manner of construction of something and the arrangement of its parts
Example: "Artists must study the structure of the human body"
- noun: a particular complex anatomical structure
Example: "He has good bone structure"
- noun: the complex composition of knowledge as elements and their combinations
Example: "His lectures have no structure"
- noun: the people in a society considered as a system organized by a characteristic pattern of relationships
Example: "Sociologists have studied the changing structure of the family"
- verb: give a structure to
Example: "I need to structure my days"
Search for structure at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...