Synonyms / Related
Definitions of structural:
- adjective: relating to or having or characterized by structure
Example: "Structural engineer"
- adjective: relating to or caused by structure, especially political or economic structure
Example: "Structural unemployment in a technological society"
- adjective: concerned with systematic structure in a particular field of study
- adjective: affecting or involved in structure or construction
Example: "The structural details of a house such as beams and joists and rafters"
- adjective: relating to or concerned with the morphology of plants and animals
- adjective: pertaining to geological structure
Example: "Structural effects of folding and faulting of the earth's surface"
Search for structural at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...