Definitions of strickle:
- noun: a tool used in a foundry to shape a mold in sand
- noun: a tool used to level off grain or other granular material in a measure
- noun: an implement for sharpening scythes
- verb: smooth with a strickle
Example: "Strickle the grain in the measure"
- verb: form with a strickle
Example: "Strickle in sand"
Search for strickle at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse