Definitions of stretch out:
- verb: thrust or extend out
- verb: stretch (the neck) so as to see better
- verb: extend one's body or limbs
- verb: lie down comfortably
- verb: extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length
Example: "Stretch out that piece of cloth"
Search for stretch out at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse