Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of straddle:
- noun: the option to buy or sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date; consists of an equal number of put and call options
- noun: the act of sitting or standing astride
- noun: a gymnastic exercise performed with the legs straddling the parallel bars
- noun: a noncommittal or equivocal position
- verb: be noncommittal
- verb: sit or stand astride of
- verb: range or extend over; occupy a certain area
Example: "The plants straddle the entire state"
Search for straddle at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...