Definitions of split up:
- noun: an increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders' equity
- verb: get a divorce; formally terminate a marriage
- verb: discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
Example: "My friend and I split up"
- verb: separate into parts or portions
- verb: become separated into pieces or fragments
Search for split up at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse