Definitions of souse:
- noun: pork trimmings chopped and pickled and jelled
- noun: the act of making something completely wet
- noun: a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- verb: cook in a marinade
Example: "Souse herring"
- verb: become drunk or drink excessively
- verb: immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- verb: cover with liquid; pour liquid onto
Example: "Souse water on his hot face"
Search for souse at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse