Definitions of sneak:
- noun: someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions
- noun: someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- verb: put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner
Example: "Sneak a look"
- verb: to go stealthily or furtively
Example: "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
- verb: pass on stealthily
- verb: make off with belongings of others
Search for sneak at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse