Definitions of snarl:
- noun: an angry vicious expression
- noun: a vicious angry growl
- noun: something jumbled or confused
- verb: make more complicated or confused through entanglements
- verb: make a snarling noise or move with a snarling noise
Example: "Bullets snarled past us"
- verb: utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone
Example: "The guard snarled at us"
- verb: twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
Search for snarl at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse