Definitions of slump:
- noun: a noticeable deterioration in performance or quality
Example: "The team went into a slump"
- noun: a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment
- verb: fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly
- verb: fall or sink heavily
Example: "He slumped onto the couch"
- verb: assume a drooping posture or carriage
- verb: go down in value
Example: "Prices slumped"
Search for slump at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse