Definitions of sketch:
- noun: preliminary drawing for later elaboration
- noun: short descriptive summary (of events)
- noun: a brief literary description
- noun: a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine
- verb: describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of
Example: "Sketch the outline of the book"
- verb: make a sketch of
Example: "Sketch the building"
Search for sketch at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse