Definitions of situation:
- noun: a condition or position in which you find yourself
Example: "The unpleasant situation (or position) of having to choose between two evils"
- noun: the general state of things; the combination of circumstances at a given time
Example: "The present international situation is dangerous"
- noun: a complex or critical or unusual difficulty
Example: "The dangerous situation developed suddenly"
- noun: physical position in relation to the surroundings
- noun: a job in an organization
Search for situation at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse