Definitions of Siamese:
- noun: a slender short-haired blue-eyed breed of cat having a pale coat with dark ears paws face and tail tip
- noun: a branch of the Tai languages
- noun: a native or inhabitant of Thailand
- adjective: very similar
- adjective: connecting two or more pipes or hoses or having such a connection
Example: "A Y-shaped siamese joint"
- adjective: of or relating to Thailand
- adjective: of or relating to the languages of the Thai people
- adjective: of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people
Example: "Siamese kings"
Search for Siamese at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse