Definitions of shuffle:
- noun: the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- noun: walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet
- verb: mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
Example: "Shuffle the cards"
- verb: walk by dragging one's feet
Example: "He shuffled out of the room"
- verb: move about, move back and forth
Example: "He shuffled his funds among different accounts in various countries so as to avoid the IRS"
Search for shuffle at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse