Definitions of selection:
- noun: an assortment of things from which a choice can be made
Example: "The store carried a large selection of shoes"
- noun: the act of choosing or selecting
- noun: the person or thing chosen or selected
- noun: a passage selected from a larger work
- noun: a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment
Search for selection at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse