Definitions of scramble:
- noun: an unceremonious and disorganized struggle
- noun: rushing about hastily in an undignified way
- verb: make unintelligible
Example: "Scramble the message so that nobody can understand it"
- verb: bring into random order
- verb: to move hurriedly
Example: "The friend scrambled after them"
- verb: stir vigorously
- verb: climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
Search for scramble at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse