Definitions of scattering:
- noun: a light shower that falls in some locations and not others nearby
- noun: the physical process in which particles are deflected haphazardly as a result of collisions
- noun: a small number dispersed haphazardly
Example: "The first scatterings of green"
- noun: the act of scattering
- noun: spreading widely or driving off
- adjective: spreading by diffusion
Search for scattering at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse