Definitions of safety:
- noun: a score in American football; a player is tackled behind his own goal line
- noun: a safe place
Example: "He ran to safety"
- noun: the state of being certain that adverse effects will not be caused by some agent under defined conditions
Example: "Insure the safety of the children"
- noun: (baseball) the successful act of striking a baseball in such a way that the batter reaches base safely
- noun: a device designed to prevent injury
- noun: contraceptive device consisting of a thin rubber or latex sheath worn over the penis during intercourse
Search for safety at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse