Definitions of rusticate:
- verb: send to the country
Example: "He was rusticated for his bad bahavior"
- verb: live in the country and lead a rustic life
- verb: lend a rustic character to
Example: "Rusticate the house in the country"
- verb: as of stone, to give it a rustic look
- verb: suspend temporarily from college or university, in England
Search for rusticate at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse