Lyrics and poems
Definitions of rubber:
- noun: latex from trees (especially trees of the genera Hevea and Ficus)
- noun: contraceptive device consisting of a thin rubber or latex sheath worn over the penis during intercourse
- noun: an eraser made of rubber (or of a synthetic material with properties similar to rubber); commonly mounted at one end of a pencil
- noun: a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
- verb: coat or impregnate with rubber
Example: "Rubberize fabric for rain coats"
- adjective: made of rubber and therefore water-repellent
Example: "Rubber boots"
- adjective: returned for lack of funds
Example: "A rubber check"
Search for rubber at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Descriptive words for rubber (New!)