Definitions of romantic:
- noun: a soulful or amorous idealist
- noun: an artist of the romantic period or someone influenced by romanticism
- adjective: belonging to or characteristic of romanticism or the Romantic movement in the arts
Example: "Romantic poetry"
- adjective: not sensible about practical matters; unrealistic
Example: "A romantic disregard for money"
- adjective: expressive of or exciting sexual love or romance
Example: "A romantic adventure"
Search for romantic at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster